Garrett Beasley joined his father in business 14 years ago as a fourth-generation realtor and broker. He is a graduate of Baylor University and brings with him 18 years of experience in real estate brokerage. He is an active member and board member of several organizations including Home Marketing Services of America Warranty Provider, Williamson County Tennessee and National Association of Realtors, The Executive Relocation Services National Network, Strokes and Stream, and the Brentwood Country Club, where he handles finance, long-term planning, and house committees.
In addition, Garrett is an approved Relocation Broker for Cendant, Prudential, Weichert, Primus, SIRVA Relocation Services, and Tractor Supply Relocation Services.
Garrett currently resides in Brentwood with his wife and two children.
- Lifetime Resident of Brentwood
- Married with Daughter and Son
- Graduate of Franklin Road Academy 1996
- Fourth Generation Realtor and Broker
- Vice President of Brentview Realty Company
- 18 Years of Experience in Real Estate Brokerage
- B.B.S. Marketing Degree in 2001 Baylor University
- Member of Home Marketing Services of America Warranty Provider
- Member of Williamson County, Tennessee and National Association of Realtors
- Member of Executive Relocation Services National Network
- Multiple Listing Service of Great Nashville
- Over $20 Million in Gross Volume for 2013
- Committee Member Brentwood Country Club including Finance, Long Term
- Planning and House Committees
- Board Member of Strokes and Stream (Chris Dowdle Foundation)
- Approved Relocation Broker for Cendant, Prudential, Weichert, Primus, SIRVA
- Relocation Services and Tractor Supply Relocation Services
- Featured in 2012 Episode of House Hunters on HGTV