- Resident of Brentwood for 30 years
- Member of Williamson County Association of Realtors
- Member Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Multiple Listing Service of Greater Nashville
- Home Marketing Services of America Warranty Provider
- Member of Brentwood United Methodist Church
- Past President of Williamson Country Friends of Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital
- Attended Belmont College
- B.S. Degree, Middle Tennessee State University
- Member of Chi Omega
I have worn many hats over the past 30 years, but I must say that I enjoy real estate as much as anything I have done. Helping a client find their perfect home is an adventure that I truly enjoy. I work primarily as a buyer’s agent and enjoy assisting first-time home buyers as well as those moving up or downsizing.
I was very blessed to raise four children with my late husband, Roger, and live and play in Brentwood, Tennessee for the majority of my life. Having grown up in DeKalb County, I wasn’t so far away from where I call home these days. During our twenty-five year marriage, we owned Franklin Booksellers in downtown Franklin, Tennessee and Cool Springs Press, a nationwide publishing company. I am a backyard gardener, traveler, organizer, book reader, Tennessee Volunteer fan and a lover of all things Southern.